Skip to main content Skip to footer

Does anyone know how much Lancashire council pay towards your rent?

Can anyone help me I am single, on disability. Does anyone know how much help I will get with my rent, a bungalow 550 pounds a month? Thank you

Asked on Jul 7 2010, Home Finance in Burnley | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • See Depends on bedrooms. You get LHA in addition to your DLA. Get on to Burnley council or your CAB.

    Answered on Jan 6 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Burnley questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance