Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council Tax payments

Can you please give me the average council tax bill for a two bedroomed flat in CB23

Asked on Dec 8 2011, Home Finance in Cambridge | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Speak to your local authority they can advise you on band and pricing for the area but it does depend on the building not the area!

    Answered on Mar 21 2012, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Cambridge questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance