Skip to main content Skip to footer

Raising capital for self build

I have planning consent for a 3 bed detached house in the garden of the house I live in and is mortgaged. Plans have been passed and I require the finance to start the build.

Asked on Feb 28 2012, Home Finance in Chatham | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • Speak to an Independant Financial Advisor who will be able to give you some advice. You may be able to take the mortgage out with your current provider.

    Answered on Feb 28 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Chatham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance