Skip to main content Skip to footer

Selling 50% share in a property

How can I sell my 50% share in a freehold property in Chelmsford, Essex?

Asked on Feb 3 2012, Home Finance in Chelmsford | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • You need to provide more information. Who owns the other half and how do you own your part - joint tenants or tenants in common?

    Answered on Feb 8 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Chelmsford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance