Skip to main content Skip to footer

Self Build advice - Where can I get a Self-build mortgage?

I am buying a dilapidated property with a view to demolishing and building a family home. Where can I get advice about self-build mortgages and lenders

Asked on Jan 7 2014, Home Finance in Chesterfield | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • A good registered Independent Financial Advisor should have no problem in helping. I have always found a really helpful person to talk to is Sean Downs DipPFS BA(Hons) Principal of Prestigious Wealth, Partner Practice of St. James's Place Wealth Management Direct Line: 07855 742147 Office: 01622 682311 Email: Website: Also there is a website that may help you find an advisor You have an exciting project ahead of you, good luck, I hope all goes well.

    Answered on Jan 7 2014, Report content
  • There are three main lenders that provide mortgages for self-build / significant renovation projects: - Buildstore - Norwich & Peterborough - Ecology Building Society

    Answered on Jan 7 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Chesterfield questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance