Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can you get a joint mortgage if one of the people is a student?

My partner and I are looking to move in together, he is a home owner at the moment, but I was wondering if we can get a joint mortgage. However, I am currently studying to be a nurse and therefore only have a bursary as my main income.

Asked on Jan 10 2011, Home Finance in Coatbridge | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • You would need to speak to an independent broker to determine whether a joint mortgage could be obtained. I have heard of mortgage products aimed at professionals in training and their maybe help available from the government also.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jan 14 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Coatbridge questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance