Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can I get a mortgage on a steel framed bungalow in DN8 4SE?

Asked on Dec 3 2012, Home Finance in Doncaster | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • There are specialist mortgages for non-standard construction homes. A quick Google search will find some.

    Answered on Dec 3 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Doncaster questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance