Skip to main content Skip to footer

What is the council tax band for a 3 bedroom detached in Amehurst close?

Asked on Mar 21 2013, Home Finance in Hastings | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi bravo7, You can find out the tax band for any property by having a look at the website for the Valuation Office Agency (VOA), the governmental organisation that looks after this process by looking at how much homes cost in 1991. Find it via the link below. For the street you mention in Hastings, there are actually three different tax bands for various houses, which will either be C, D or E. If you know the exact number of the property you will be able to see easily which one yours will fall under. To find out what this means in terms of the cost of the bill for this particular property, you will need to take a look at the website for Hastings Borough Council. It has a table that shows new charges. For this street you will either pay 1,435.04 (band C), 1,614.43 (D) or 1,973.19 (E). Many thanks, Scott

    Web reference:

    Answered on Mar 22 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Hastings questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance