Skip to main content Skip to footer

I believe Housing Benefit is not payable for a property owned by the tenant/occupant's parent. Is it acceptable if a business owned by me buys it?

I am proposing to set up a bona fide property services business which I can do very rapidly. Would it then be acceptable to purchase the flat/house in the business name and would housing benefit then be available for that property?

Asked on Jun 28 2012, Home Finance in Folkestone | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 3

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Folkestone questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance