Skip to main content Skip to footer

Flooding in Forest Hill?

I am thinking about buying a property in priory Road, Forest Hill, but have become concerned over flood risks and not being able to insure the property.

Asked on Mar 14 2012, Home Finance in Forest Row | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Your lawyer should commission a flood report which will tell you if there are likely to be insurance issues. Altenatively talk to insurers now.

    Answered on Mar 15 2012, Report content
  • Check this website

    Answered on Mar 21 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Forest Row questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance