Skip to main content Skip to footer

Need a morgage to buy share of flat

Would i be able to get a morgage so i could buy mum share of the flat which would pay for her home care the only is i'm 53yrs & have a dmp is there a way round this.

Asked on Mar 19 2013, Home Finance in Knebworth | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Knebworth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance