Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council Tax on 3bed bungalow L36.

As above.

Asked on Sep 11 2011, Home Finance in Liverpool | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Go to your local councils website. There should be postcode search function which will tell you wich tax band your in, and it will also tell you how much they charge that band. I hope that helps.

    Answered on Sep 12 2011, Report content
  • Http:// use this link to find out the valuation band for the property. Then you will need to go to the website for the local council in that area which will tell you how much they charge for that band.

    Answered on Sep 12 2011, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Liverpool questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance