Skip to main content Skip to footer

How can I get a fixed mortgage with no variable?

Is the fixed house price negotiable? What is the last price for Risbury Road L11 3BL?

Asked on Apr 12 2012, Home Finance in Liverpool | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 2
  • Speak to an IFA (Independant Financial Adviser) or Mortgage broker they won't charge you for giving you mortgage advice, generally the fee will be charged to the mortgage company.

    Answered on Apr 13 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Liverpool questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance