Skip to main content Skip to footer

Equity out of house for home improvement

How do I go about getting the Equity out my house to buy off my ex husband who wants half of what the house is worth and also to use the rest for badly needed home improvements ?

Asked on May 3 2012, Home Finance in Liverpool | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1
  • Go see a solicitor - Transfer of Equity and remortgage

    Answered on May 5 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Liverpool questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance