Skip to main content Skip to footer

I live in a council flat in Westminster, London and would like to buy the flat but I am on disability benefit, can i buy it?

Asked on Mar 20 2010, Home Finance in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • Unfortunately I doubt you will be able to get a mortgage if you do not have an earned income. Also you may not qualify for the right to buy. You would need to enquire with your local authority.

    Answered on Apr 14 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance