Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Non-UK resident living overseas.

Can I get a buy-to-let mortgage as a non-UK resident even if I own my own property which has over £200,000 equity in it and no mortgage on it? Thank you.

Asked on Sep 9 2013, Home Finance in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • Hi, Is the property that you own with equity located in our outside of the UK??

    Answered on Sep 20 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance