Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Capital gain tax on my home

I own a small rented house in addition to my home. I'm hoping to sell the house i live in and buy a bigger house. Will I have to pay tax for the price appreciation of my home?

Asked on Oct 10 2013, Home Finance in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • Yes, if you have rented the property you might have to pay capital gains tax, it depends on what you have earned. Best to look on the HM revenues and custom website.

    Answered on Oct 10 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance