Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

What does it need to buy a flat?

I'm interested in buying a flat around Acton or Ealing area. I'm looking for advice so as what to do and what documents are required. And also about how to get a finance. Thanks.

Asked on Jan 11 2016, Home Finance in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • The first thing you should do is get a mortgage in principle. Best option is to either go to a mortgage broker or direct to a bank. My understanding is that Barclays are currently doing a help to buy scheme. Once you received a mortgage in principle you will be in a better position to put an offer on a property.

    Answered on Mar 15 2016, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance