Skip to main content Skip to footer

Change present lenders

I am 65 & I want to change my lender on my second property in Bromley, Kent. Present mortgage is 100,000 with Chelsea BS on my shared freehold flat (999 yers lease) at 55, BR1 1HW. Need companies who can lend me the same amount. I work abroad in Dubai.

Asked on Nov 20 2010, Home Finance in Bromley | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Bromley questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance