Skip to main content Skip to footer

Equity release for rented property

How can I release equity for a rented property (bought in cash 3 yrs ago) for 65% of its value to buy another buy to let property by cash?

Asked on Aug 3 2009, Home Finance in Manchester | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • Speak to an ISA (Independant Financial Adviser) they will be able to give you some impartial advice.

    Answered on Feb 21 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance