Skip to main content Skip to footer

Where can I get help for deposit?

I'm on DSS... and can get a budgeting loan but it's not enough to help with deposit and buy things... is there any other organisation that can help with deposits?

Asked on Jan 25 2010, Home Finance in Manchester | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • If you contact your local C.A.B there is a scheme called The Deposit Scheme. they may be able to help you. If you qualify for the scheme they give your prospective landlord a letter and when you move out that letter is given back to the scheme (so no money is handed over) but if you damage anything then you are responsible for it and will have to pay your self. Check it out at CAB, its a bit restricting but they might help. If You Don't Try You Don't Know.

    Answered on Feb 20 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance