Skip to main content Skip to footer

Band C council tax, Allonby

Could you tell me the cost of band C council tax for Moss Lane, Allonby, Maryport?

Asked on Dec 28 2009, Home Finance in Maryport | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 27 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Maryport questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance