Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

How do we go about Foreign Investment?

My aunt from the US is looking to purchase a property in the UK as an investment, but have me live there to look after it. How do we go about this?

Asked on May 18 2016, Home Finance in Nottingham | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hello Jessica, Your aunt should find a good solicitor who has experience in dealing with this type of transaction. It would also be a good idea to speak with an accountant / tax advisor to make sure things are done properly. All the best, Ruban

    Answered on Aug 16 2018, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Nottingham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance