Skip to main content Skip to footer

My own mortage will be finished in Oct 2013, I am trying to help my son and his wife, would I be able to get a buy to let mortgage?

Asked on Feb 20 2012, Home Finance in Orpington | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • Best thing to do is speak to an Independant Financial Adviser for some advice. They will also be able to advise if you would be better off staying with the same mortgage company and remortaging your own property or any other options that would be viable.

    Answered on Feb 20 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Orpington questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance