Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can I get a joint mortgage if one of the people is holding 2 years Spouse Visa?

My husband is Briton and I am only can change my status to Permanent Resident next year. We both are working and want to buy our first house together, but I am wondering if we can get a joint mortgage because of my status now. We saw some houses and love to buy one as soon as possible as interest rates now are still considering low.

Asked on Aug 19 2011, Home Finance in Peterborough | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Peterborough questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance