Skip to main content Skip to footer

Mortgage lender contact?

Thare is a repossed house near to me, is there any way we can find out or contact the morgage provider?

Asked on Nov 13 2011, Home Finance in Peterborough | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You could check on land registry for the last owners details, this should also include charge information.

    Answered on Nov 14 2011, Report content
  • Thank you for your help. Ravi

    Answered on Nov 14 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Peterborough questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance