Skip to main content Skip to footer

Finance for property purchase

What is the best way to arrange short term finance to purchase property to renovate and sell on?

Asked on Feb 9 2011, Home Finance in Plymouth | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Try this link and see how you get on it’s a company a lot of professionals use.

    Answered on Feb 9 2011, Report content
  • Specialist short-term finance is great if you definitely will move the property on within, say, 6 months. In practice these days it tends to take longer than this. It is however, expensive. If you think you will need the money for more than a year, get a conventional commercial mortgage (about 5-6%). You can also get a BTL mortgage if you never end up letting it.

    Answered on Feb 12 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Plymouth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance