Skip to main content Skip to footer

Local authority in Rochdale

I have offered the full asking price, for mums bungalow in Rochdale, my brother and sister, have power of attorney over mum, she is in an old peoples home. Do you know the address in Rochdale of the local authority, to make sure the government don't come after me, the daughter, who wants to buy the bungalow, for cash?

Asked on May 4 2012, Home Finance in Rochdale | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • The council could make her bankrupt and the insolvency administrator could then reverse the transaction

    Answered on May 5 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Rochdale questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance