Skip to main content Skip to footer

How do I buy leasehold?

I would like to buy the leasehold on my home.

Asked on May 2 2010, Home Finance in Rowley Regis | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • I think you mean you wish to buy the 'freehold' . You can extend your lease but I don't believe you buy it.. You need a specialist solicitor who is familiar with purchasing freehold. leasehold extensions and would carry out a valuation of your property.

    Answered on May 4 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Rowley Regis questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance