Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can I release equity in my house that is paid for?

I have a bungalow that is paid for, can I release money on it to pay a deposit on another property?

Asked on Jan 17 2010, Home Finance in Runcorn | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • You should be able to without problem, but as ever with finance, each company has different criteria and it will be subject to your status. All you need to do is talk to an independent financial adviser who can help with all of the lenders to make sure you get the BEST DEAL and impartial advice. If you would like some advice email me your contact details to and I will gladly have someone call you to help. Thanks

    Answered on Jan 17 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Runcorn questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance