Skip to main content Skip to footer

Sell to rent back option.

Me and my husband are seperating and wish to sell the housse with a rent back option. My son wishes to stay at the property and pay the rent. He is registered disabled with the highest rate. He is entitled to housing benifit and income support. Would he be able to rent the property direct from the landlord with his own tennancy agreement or sub let through us. Could you please advise if this is possible. Many thanks

Asked on Sep 7 2011, Home Finance in Sittingbourne | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 4 No 1

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Sittingbourne questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance