Skip to main content Skip to footer

Buying first property with boyfriend

My boyfriend works and wants us to have a joint mortgage, but I work cash in hand and can't declare my earnings, can we still get joint mortgage if boyfriends wage covers repayments? I need the property to be in my name too.

Asked on Apr 19 2011, Home Finance in Skelmersdale | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You would need to check with your broker, however you should be able to go on the mortgage.

    Answered on Apr 20 2011, Report content
  • Hi, raising a mortgage is very difficult for many people at the moment, as all banks are very restrict on lendings. Which area are you looking to buy? I know a friend who has a few houses in manchester and lancashre area, doing this rent to own scheme, and has helpped people like you to own their 1st property without a bank loan. You will be benefit to have a chat with her.

    Answered on Apr 23 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Skelmersdale questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance