Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Please help me, I am first time buyer, I haven't got a clue

I'm buying my council property which is valued at £200.000, the council got there own agent to survey the house. Shall I get private agent to do this and can I get a mortgage for that? Thanks

Asked on Jul 19 2012, Home Finance in St.albans | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in St.albans questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance