Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council Tax Band for Home Park House, Farnham GU9 7RU

Tried Waverley Council Tax band site and no response. Trying to find council tax payable on Flat 1, Home Park House, South Street, Farnham GU9 7RU.

Asked on Sep 29 2009, Home Finance in Farnham | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • According to the Valuation Office Agency the flat is band C and Band C for Farnham is £1320.41 per year.

    Answered on Apr 27 2011, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 27 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Farnham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance