Skip to main content Skip to footer

What documents do I need to show when enquiring to rent a property?

In or near Torquay?

Asked on Feb 16 2013, Home Finance in Torquay | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You will need to show photo ID and proof of current address, so drivers license or passport plus utility bill. Most agents do a credit reference check

    Answered on Mar 3 2013, Report content
  • Hi, You will need proof of ID, Utility bill with your name and address, bank statements & payslips, contact details of a referee.

    Answered on Sep 24 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Torquay questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance