Skip to main content Skip to footer

Does anyone do mortgages for people in IVA's?

I need to release part of my equity to finish my IVA but am unable to find a mortgage provider who can help.

Asked on Feb 28 2010, Home Finance in Wellingborough | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • I can put you in touch with an overseas company that might help. They are not so submerged in the current crisis like in the UK. Let me have your email address.

    Answered on Oct 13 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Wellingborough questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance