Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

I want to know if I can put cavity wall insulation in my property.

Is my property a kit house or brick cavity?

Asked on Jun 7 2012, Home Improvement in Aberdeen | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • It's really difficult to answer this without seeing (or knowing) the property. There are lots of companies that will do a free survey... here is a website that has some details of companies and in some cases grants that could help you: Good luck.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jun 7 2012, Report content
  • Get a local surveyor to check. Put insulation into the wrong type of property and you could make it unmortgageable. Don't rely on advice from the contractor.

    Answered on Jun 9 2012, Report content
  • Don't put this in your walls as it holds any dampness which may be in your walls,let your property breath naturally.

    Answered on Aug 19 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in Aberdeen questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement