Skip to main content Skip to footer

Damp proof specialist

Hi, I urgently need to get a damp proof survey done on property we are about to purchase. Can anyone recommend a reputable specialist please, asap.

Asked on Apr 16 2013, Home Improvement in Bridgwater | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in Bridgwater questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement