Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

How much would it be to extend over an already extended kitchen in a mid terraced house in the village of Tarvin?

How do you go about obtaining planning permission?

Asked on Mar 16 2014, Home Improvement in Chester | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • How long is a piece of string? There are so many variables that it's impossible to calculate. Planning rules however have become much more relaxed for the period 2013 - 2016 for many build no planning permission is required, you just have to inform your council you are constructing a "permitted development". If you look up this term online you will find the relevant details. One thing I do know, for a 2 story extension you must have at least 7 meters of space between the extension and your rear property line, otherwise you would have to apply to your council for planning permission.

    Answered on Mar 24 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in Chester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement