Skip to main content Skip to footer

Empty property in need of repair to be able to rent

Do the council have any schemes where I can hand my run down property over to them for 5 or 10 years - I've had so many bad experience over the years with tenants totally destroying the place or the likes of the letting agency ripping me of with never paying me the full rent - I was hoping to carry out the d.i.y work myself but have developed high blood pressure and heart disease plus the 100 mile journey each way to go to work. Has meant it is impossible to get down as offend as I would like, please can anybody advise me

Asked on Oct 26 2013, Home Improvement in Colchester | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Your property depends which area and size of the area too.There are number of possibiltes to mame the use of this.

    Answered on Apr 7 2014, Report content
  • Hi there. I'm an investor who would be happy to take a look at some ways I could possibly help you in your situation. If you are interested i'll send you my email address. Kind regards Gavin

    Answered on Feb 16 2015, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in Colchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement