Skip to main content Skip to footer

Drop Kerbs and City Council permission

Can I get permission for the installation of a dropped kerb before I buy the property in question?

Asked on Dec 23 2011, Home Improvement in Coventry | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • No, unless there is an existing hardstanding driveway already. If you are proposing to install a driveway then you are required to undertake that work 1st before you have the dropped kerb installed. This is so you undertake the works to a satisfactory manner (must be hardstanding not earth or loose stone).

    Answered on Jan 10 2012, Report content
  • We would suggest that you check with the Local Authority for the area. They will be able to provide you with all the information you require. Best Regards.

    Answered on Jan 31 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in Coventry questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement