Skip to main content Skip to footer

I am renting a flat/maisonette in Dingwall, how do I get the landlady to get repairs done?

How do I get my landlady to get things sorted around my rented maisonette? The windows leak when there is bad weather, the exterior walls badly need resurfaced, the property fence needs repaired, there is no wired smoke alarm, the central heating needs attention and the kitchen needs updating.

Asked on Feb 1 2012, Home Improvement in Dingwall | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • Speak to her and if she doesn't agree then tell her you will be holding the rent back until this is resolved other than that give in your notice and look for another property!

    Answered on Feb 14 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in Dingwall questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement