Skip to main content Skip to footer

The house rquired lots of home improvements to sell or to lease

Need lot of improvement to this double fronted house and need lot of cash (from £2,000 to £70,000) depends how we start doing up to the house but I can not afford even £2,000. Can local council take for funding into this as they keep advertising they have lots of funds from the central government.

Asked on Feb 5 2014, Home Improvement in Ilford | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in Ilford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement