Skip to main content Skip to footer

Good floorboard expert in dennistoun glasgow

Does anyone have contact for good builder in Dennistoun area? I would like a quote on repairing runs in the flooring. One room is off by 4cm. There are three rooms in total needing work. Hallway, lounge and bedroom, all at front of 2 bed tenement property.

Asked on Feb 20 2014, Home Improvement in Glasgow | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in Glasgow questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement