Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can I turn my house into two?

Asked on Apr 22 2012, Home Improvement in Preston | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • Depending on the type of property it is you will probably need planning permission, conform to building regulations and split your deeds with the Land Registry.

    Answered on Aug 8 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in Preston questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement