Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

I am looking for a reliable company who can refurbish my house, can anyone recommend someone?

I want to request a list of the top building companies who can work in Putney High Street, SW15. I want to refurbish my 3 bed three storey house. thank you.

Asked on Dec 23 2011, Home Improvement in London | Report content

Answers (4)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Hi I read your ad for work to be done at your house, I run a company, Buildex Construction, contact me.

    Answered on Dec 26 2011, Report content
  • Take a look at sequoia construction, great reputation locally

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jan 8 2012, Report content
  • For what purpose do you wish to carry out the works? Whilst it is the wrong geographical area for Shenfied Property Investments I am happy to offer advice. I would strongly recommend that you talk to an architect/interior designer before employing a contractor. Personally I would recommend Lees/Munday architects, ask for David Lees.

    Answered on Feb 6 2012, Report content
  • Hi just seeing if you still wanted someone for the work to your property I can advise on matters Regards Steve

    Answered on Feb 6 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement