Skip to main content Skip to footer

How to find interior designer that can redecorate the flat before letting it out, at a reasonable cost ?

Asked on Feb 6 2013, Home Improvement in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Check out K.I.C Whyte & Co Ltd for all your building needs. They are a building contractors that have all types of skilled tradesmen.

    Answered on Apr 1 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement