Skip to main content Skip to footer

Local tradesmen for painting decorating

I would like to have my property decorated - suggest a good local tradesman?

Asked on Dec 19 2013, Home Improvement in London | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Hi. You have not really indicated where local is so it is difficult to offer specific guidance, but you could try looking online at the trade rating sites like or You have the advantage of being able to influence their next job based on your satisfaction and your comments.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Dec 19 2013, Report content
  • There are lots of trader directories, check out

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jan 8 2016, Report content
  • There are plenty of tradesmen for painting and decoration. I would suggest you one of the best decorators in UK. Try for quality.

    Answered on Nov 4 2016, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement