Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Interior Architect wanted for advice

I want to redesign the layout of my flat, ie move the kitchen and extend. Who can give advice? Small budget for consultancy fee

Asked on Jun 30 2014, Home Improvement in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Have you got a layout plan of your flat? If you do I might be able to help.

    Answered on Jul 5 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement