Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Convert into flats to rent & one for myself

Will I get the permission to convert in to 2/3 flats?

Asked on Jun 13 2016, Home Improvement in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Go to you local authority website, look at the planning pages, look at planning decisions for properties near to yours, and for decisions concerning conversions. Alternatively approach local planning authority for pre-application advice — this may not be free.

    Answered on Jun 13 2016, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement